My medical leave of absence will soon end and I think that I will need some job modifications when I return to work. Whom should I contact?

Before you can return to work you will need to contact UDS to explore possible reasonable accommodations. Keep in mind that exploration and implementation of reasonable accommodation is done on an individualized basis and is an interactive process. The timeline will vary depending on the complexity of the case and available resources. Therefore, it is best to initiate your request as soon as you suspect you may need reasonable accommodation.