I am a Harvard employee and I just had surgery on my knee. I will need assistance getting to my office for the next several weeks. What options are available? Whom should I contact?

You should contact UDS as soon as you know of your need for reasonable accommodation. Each case is individualized and the reasonable accommodation plan will be based on the mobility impairment and travel needs (i.e. travel to work building, travel within work building, travel around campus and travel between campuses).