Academic Accommodations


Students who wish to request accommodations should contact their school's Local Student Disability Coordinator (LDC) to initiate the reasonable accommodation exploration process. Many LDCs have resources and forms posted on their website to begin the request process. Please see the listing of local Student Disability Coordinators to find your School’s contact person or office.

Prospective Students

Prospective students with accommodation questions on the admissions or application process are encouraged to reach out to the school or program that they are interested in.

For questions regarding potential accommodations once enrolled at Harvard, each School has a Local Student Disability Coordinator office which assists in the exploration of accommodations, as appropriate. Please see the listing at right.